Twist n Pop Easter Card

Happy Saturday crafters!  I hope you're able to fit in some crafty time this weekend.  I have a fun new die from Divinity Designs called the Twist & Pop with Layers Die.  I'm sure you've all seen this type of card as it's been around for some time, but this is my very first time trying it!  I LOVE that you can find many of your favorite card folds in a die set - you should go check them out HERE

Here is the front of my card - it's a regular A2 size when folded.  The WOW factor is on the inside so keep scrolling!


Here's a peek at the pop out before the card is fully opened....


and BAM!  How cool is this?!  A rounded rectangle with 4 panels POPS UP when you open the card! 


There's so much space to show off pretty papers, such as these Spring Flowers 2 paper pack, or some cute images, like this Bunny Kisses set, and you can even decorate the top portion any way you'd like!   I added the pretty Egg Layering Combo Dies (there's 5 dies in this set that you can mix-n-match for a variety of looks!)  All these product links are listed below.