Stair Step Pop Out

Easter is just around the corner and I've made another fancy fold card. 

For this one, I used the Stair Step Pop Out with Layers Die set from Divinity Designs along with this gorgeous paper from the Spring Flowers 2 slimline paper pack and the Lamb of God rubber stamp set.   

I've made this style of card before (see here) however, it was a royal pain to measure and cut and figure out the side pieces before.  This time I used the card fold die (that I purchased from Divinity Designs) that cut out all the pieces for me including the inside stairs part and it made putting this card together a DREAM compared to figuring it all out on my own.  Here's the inside...


And below is the front of my card.  


PRODUCTS I USED:
Stamps:  Lamb of God
Stamp/Die Duo:  Easter Words 
Papers:  Spring Flowers 2 (slimline, 6"x9")

♥ ♥ ♥

WANT MORE INSPIRATION?
Hop on over to the Divinity Designs BLOG to see more weekly inspiration from the Design Team!

Happy Inking!