Lacey Lambs of God

Hello my crafting friends!  I have some more Easter inspiration for you today featuring stamps and dies from Divinity Designs.  I wasn't sure if this would feel like there was too much going on with the lacey background and the lilies... and I couldn't decide on a more subdued white background instead of the pink... but in the end, I went with the pink and I really like how this turned out.  


HOW I DID IT:

Using my Spellbinders Platinum 6 machine, I die-cut the Lacey Corners (A2 size) from white cardstock and embossed it by running it back thru machine with the tan embossing mat and blue plate. 

On X-Press It white cardstock, I stamped the standing Lamb first in Memento Tuxedo Black ink then masked it and stamped the 2nd Lamb.  I then masked it too and applied distress oxide ink in pink and green using Blending Brushes.  I colored the lambs with Copic markers.  Then I die-cut it using the Vintage Labels from the Vintage Label Flip Fold Die and embossed it.  I then cut a larger mat in white using larger Label from the same set. 

I die-cut the lillies from pale pink cardstock, then added some pink ink with blending brushes and white gel pen dots for contrast. The leaves and stems were cut from white cardstock and I applied limelight ink to them.  The sentiment was stamped in Limelight ink, cut and embossed with an oval die.

CARD RECIPE:


♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Inking!