Jesus is Risen


Hello - another Easter card for your inspiration today ☺  This uses the new Cross Layering Combo 2 Die set from Divinity Designs.  There are 5 dies that you can layer altogether with various colors like I've done here, or you can layer just 1 & 3, or 2, 4 & 5 etc.  the combinations are endless ... no they're not actually, I know there is a specific maximum # of combos (ask my daughter, she's the math professor!) but I'm not smart enough to figure that one out quickly LOL!  This paper is from the slimline Heavenly Skies paper pack and has some pretty pinks and peach sunburst skies in it, so I paired this cross with the Lacey Corners Die in peach. 

I am having a difficult time crafting today.  It's overwhelming sadness, anger, maybe a li'l fear about what's going on with Russia and Ukraine.  Listening to the news, it sounds like it wouldn't take much for this to turn into a WW3, esp. if they install the No Fly Zone.  Pretty scary stuff.  As Christians, we aren't suppose to be scared of the end times, but be alert and prepared.  I know where I'm going when I pass from this earth, i know God is in control, but I am still scared for the horrible physical and mental anguish that is taking place right now in Ukraine... and will some day take place here in USA and all over the world. Dr. David Jeremiah is offering a study right now on FB of the Signs of Revelation.  Here is an interview clip with him...


You can also download a FREE Revelation Prophecy chart on his FB page HERE.  Such a wonderful and wise man of God, if you are feeling sad, angry, confused about what's going on... just hop over to his page and peruse and read the Scriptures available and you will feel better.  God's got this!    

CARD RECIPE:


Happy INKing!