Easter Egg Layering Dies

Hello friends!  I have a cute card to put a SMILE on your face ☺  The colors in this paper is just happy ... and white daisies are my faves, so I'm a li'l partial!  Anywho, I had some fun with these Egg Layering Combo Dies from Divinity Designs by Kelley Holland.  There are really pretty - there are 5 different dies that you can mix-n-match in a number of combinations, or layer them ALL for an exquisite ornate look as I've done here. I also colored up this cute image from the Bunny Kisses rubber stamp set. If you look closely, you'll see that I embossed my card layers with the dies - it's a special feature of the Divinity Designs dies and I love that added detail.  


This Feb/March release is huge and there's something for everyone, from cutesy like these bunnies, and lambs to crosses and Christian sentiments.  I hope my cards have inspired someone?  Please drop me a comment if I have.  I'd love to hear from you!

CARD RECIPE:


♥ ♥ ♥
I'll be back tomorrow with a non-Easter card from my crafting La-La Land, but in the meantime...

Happy Inking!