Fairytale Rain Shaker

My favorite Club Kit thus far was released at La-La Land Crafts last month!  But wait!... the March kit will be revealed March 15th (next week!) so who knows if this will remain my favorite?  I'll let you know after the 15th, LOL!   All the information you'll need about this club kit is below my photos. 

My first of 2 cards today is a Magical Rain Shaker Card... in a 5" x 7" size.  

You can view my photo TUTORIAL on this card HERE
Magical Rain Shaker Card, Club La-La Land Crafts, Feb 2022, unfrogettable, water lillies


ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS I USED:

COPIC COLORS:
Skin - E00, 000, 21, 13
Cheeks - R00, 20, 21
Hair - E53, 33, 25
Dress & Crown - R22, 22, 24, Y21, 23
Frog Body - G20, Y11, YG11, 03, 17,
Frog Eyes & Lily Stamens - Y11, 19
Water Lilies - R00, 21, 22, 24,
+ white gel pen

DISTRESS OXIDE COLORS:
Wild Honey, Abandoned Coral, Salty Ocean


You can view my photo TUTORIAL on this card HERE.

 ♥ ♥ ♥

And for my 2nd card, I created a fun Shadow Box Card...


ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS:

COPIC COLORS:
Frog Body & Lily Pad - G20, Y11, YG11, 03, 17,
Frog Eyes & Lily Stamens - Y11, 19
Water Lilies - R00, 21, 22, 24,
+ white gel pen

DISTRESS OXIDE INKS:
Salty Ocean, Broken China

KIT INFORMATION: 

Stamp set names: 
o Marci with Water Lily Rubber Stamp Set 
o Unfrogettable Rubber Stamp Set

Die names:
o Cattails Die
o Layered Water Lily Die 
o Lily Pad Die 

***THIS KIT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS***
however --- if you'd like to start with the March kit (which will be revealed on March 15th) be sure to subscribe by March 31st
After that, it will be 6 - 12 months until these stamps and dies will be available in the shop at individual price.  


NEED MORE INSPIRATION WITH THIS CLUB KIT??
Hop on over to the La-La Land Crafts BLOG or our Club La-La Land FB Group to see the fabulous cards by the Club La-La Land Team!!

Happy Inking!