Celebrate Our Savior

Just one more Easter card for this year!  This card features the Layering Crosses Dies and Lily Dies, along with the Easter Greetings (rubber stamp set).  I think adding the gold cardstock is especially fitting for a "He is Risen!" card, although I gotta say that this is not my favorite type of gold c.s. but was all I had at the time.  I have since found a beautiful pack at Michael's (thanks to my teammie, Michelle!) that has more toned down gold, lavender, green, blue and pink, but it is not this brassy and is much thicker, it really is pretty!  I will have some samples using it coming up in April -- LOTS of card inspo for next month!!  

Back to today's card...  I also used the Heavenly Skies paper pad with this Sunburst Background die which I think is perfect for drawing your eye to the cross.  (I know I went a li'l crazy with my dotting on the lily... luckily I went with a light color instead of black, lol.)  


Easter is still a few weeks away but if you need card inspiration, I've posted a dozen others in recent weeks, simply click my Easter category HERE

There's also lots more specifically using Divinity Designs products by the rest of their Design Team if you go to their blog HERE.  

MY CARD RECIPE:

♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Inking!