Book Fold Pop Out Card

Happy Sunday crafters.  How pretty are these papers?!  I have made this style of card before, however this time I used the Book Fold Pop Out with Layers die from Divinity Designs that cuts and scores the inside piece AND it cuts all the layering panels too!  And all the pieces are embossed after cutting which gives a very finished and professional look to them.  The best part is not having to measure, cut and score on my paper trimmer!  

The stamps are from a set called Lamb of God, and the cross is a die set called Cross Layering Dies.  


This is the front of my card.  I used the Easter Words Stamp/Die Duo and Bitty Blossoms.  The paper is from the Spring Flowers 2 paper pack and is so pretty that really it doesn't take much else to make a beautiful card.  


DIVINITY DESIGNS PRODUCTS USED:


♥ ♥ ♥
WANT MORE INSPIRATION?
Hop on over to the Divinity Designs BLOG to see more weekly inspiration from the Design Team!

Happy Inking!