Love You DEERly

Hello crafty friends!  This week, the design team is being challenged to create with the critter builder dies!   This is not my usual posting day (that would be Friday as I'm on 'Team Friday') and I will have another to post then, however, I made this as an extra card so thought I'd go ahead and post it today.  This one's for my hubby's Valentine's card.  You won't see a heart anywhere on this... (remember my my 25th anniversary card I made him?) as I wanted to make this more masculine... I know he'll appreciate the pun on the tag that pulls out, and of course the deer!  

La-La Land Crafts, Critter Builder Dies, Deer Builder Die, Tag pull-out, zig zags

and here's a pic with the tag pulled out of the hidden pocket :) 

La-La Land Crafts, Critter Builder Dies, Deer Builder Die, Tag pull-out, zig zags

I decided to color my deer with Copics and chalks.  Not sure if it's cuter colored or not - I'm not that good trying to resemble fur!?  But I like the white highlights anyways ☺

CARD RECIPE:

Be sure to hop over to the La-La Land Crafts Blog or FB Fan Group to see 
some TEAM MONDAY INSPIRATION!

Happy Inking!
 ♥ ♥ ♥