Fishing You Well

It's Inspiration Friday at La-La Land Crafts and our theme this week is GET WELL.  

La-La Land Crafts, diorama, shadowbox card, Keepin it Reel, duck pond, Under the Sea

I have a new FAVORITE clear stamp set from LLLC... this "Keeping It Reel" is so cute and perfect for those who love fishing... and those who don't (like me) but appreciate the adorable images!  I do love going to the aquarium and the beach etc.  I think I just don't like the waiting - I'm not a very patient person in general, but to sit for hours waitin' for fishies to bite is not my idea of fun.  :)  

La-La Land Crafts, diorama, shadowbox card, Keepin it Reel, duck pond, Under the Sea

MEASUREMENTS:

(1)  Front lime-green piece = 5" x 7"
(1)  Back lime green piece = 5" x 9" and scored at 1", 2", 7", and 8"
(3)  Inner white pieces = 5-1/2" and scored at 1/4", and 5-1/4"
(1) Inside Back white piece = 5" x 4-15/16"
(1) Back of card white piece = 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" (for writing a message on)

• I cut the largest die from Under the Sea out of my front green panel. 
• I cut the next 3 sizes of dies out of 3 of the white inner panels
•  I sponged distress inks onto the 1st two inner panels (graduated largest to smallest) -  
I left the 3rd one white
•  I sponged the back white piece with the waves stencil and highlighted with gel pen

PRODUCTS USED
Keepin' it Reel Clear Stamp Set
Stitched Sun & Clouds Die
Mushroom & Grass Border Die
Stump & Twig Die
Under the Sea Die
Summer is Here Layering Stencil


COPIC COLORS
Bodies: C1, 3
Cheeks: R00, 20
Bills/feet/limb blossoms: Y11, 19, 38, R24
Grass/leaves: YG11, 09
Fish: YG03; YR19, R24

DISTRESS OXIDES:
Broken China, Twisted Citron, Salted Ocean, Peacock Feathers


Happy Inking! ♥ ♥ ♥