Divinity Designs Debut

Hello crafty friends! Yes, today is my debut for the Divinity Designs Team and I've used products from their Feb/Mar release for this card... "No Bunny Loves Me Like Jesus"


Their usual monthly release was combined into 2 months this time because it's such a BIG release!  There are several new rubber stamp sets, like this one I used on today's card called, "Bunny Kisses", and there's also LOTS of really neat dies including 2 Layering Combo Die sets (eggs and crosses) and 2 new slimline paper packs!  So you'll be seeing lots of new Easter cards from me over the next few weeks, so if you are looking for ideas for Easter cards, this release has you covered, for children's cards to adults.

DD PRODUCTS I USED:
Spring Flowers 2 paper pack (slimline, 6"x9")

♥ ♥ ♥

WANT MORE INSPIRATION?
Hop on over to the Divinity Designs BLOG to see more weekly inspiration from the Design Team!

Happy Inking!