Sending You a Cup of Cheer

Happy crafty Saturday everyone!  I'm switching gears today as I got an itch to color up one of my older Marci stamps from La-La Land Crafts.  This one is called Hot Cocoa Marci which is no longer available, however they do have a different version with the same name that is just as cute!  

I kept the card pretty simple with an ink-blended background, spattered with white acrylic paint for snow, then embellished with tiny snowflake sequins.  

I had stamped one of the sentiments that came with this stamp directly onto the bottom right corner of the white layer in purple ink, however I didn't like the font and I stamped it slightly crooked, SO, I covered it up with this round sentiment from SU!'s Cup of Christmas set. 

I realize I'm no pro at coloring, however I had forgotten how FUN it is to color up these Marci stamps 🥰   I might have to color up some more soon!  

Happy Inking!