Christmas Door Décor

 Hello, I hope you're having a nice weekend!  It has been a whole week since I last posted but I HAVE been busy creating... it's just that some things I can't show yet, and I have some fun news to share on Monday!  And some are not Inky related, like this wooden door sign I made.

I purchased a 19.5" wooden circle at Hobby Lobby on sale and painted it black & white.  I don't have a working Cricut, so my sister cut out the lettering, stars and snowflakes and mailed them to me :)  I found the small red ribbon with snowflakes at the Dollar Tree.  And I still don't know if I like the bow and greenery but it is better than my first attempt!  IRL, this bow if very bulky looking, but I was tired of having this take up my kitchen table for a week (that long only because I let it dry between coats, and was a tiny bit hard to get motivated to finish it after I had it painted, sealed and vinyl applied.  I think i'll stick to my day job making cards!  LOL!  :) 

I'll be back in a couple days to share something fun, so stay tuned!  

Happy Inking!