Special Delivery Slider Card

Hello there...I am going strong on Christmas cards lately, how about you?!  This one is a fun pull tab slider card where the green car moves across the snow to the right side of the card.  Our family likes driving through neighborhoods that had spectacular light displays before Christmas, so my card features the cute li'l Christmas String Lights dies from MFT that is free with a $60 order.  The cars are also dies from MFT called Cute Caravan, and the stamps are Special Delivery, and cut out with dies of the same name. 

When you pull the tab out, it reveals a hidden message!  How fun is that?!  I must say... in hindsight, I should have cut a half circle notch out of the snow layer, where the tab sits when it's pushed in because the tab slider does go mostly in as I didn't want it to stick out too much so as not to fit in the envelope.  I gave it to my hubby to see if he could figure out what to do and he didn't find the pull tab, he started tilting the card to see if the car slid across on it's own.  🙈  I might have to stamp "pull" on the white snow layer next to the tab so my recipient will know what to do!

and here's a quick vid of how it moves (not that you can't see that in the pictures, LOL - I like making quick videos)...


Thanks for stopping by today - Happy INKing!