Pop Up Display Frame Card

 Today's card style is one I've made a couple of times before.... and you'll recognize the image on the inside as this is my 3rd card in a row using "Lizzy's Umbrella" which is my latest Digi-of-the-Month and she's discounted all this month.  If you create a paper project using her and link up to my October blog challenge here, you will receive next month's digi to play in November!  

Pop up disply frame card, imagine that digistamp
I first saw this card style on Jennifer McGuire's channel HERE. My previous 2 display frame cards were the larger 5" x 7" size, but for this one, I tried the regular A2 size and I really like how it came out.

I kept the front pretty simply as the INSIDE has the "wow" factor!

Here's a short clip of how it opens up into the cute box card...

Stamps & Stencils: (ITD) -  Lizzy's Umbrella; (MFT) - Sunrise Radiating stencil

Dies & Punches: (MFT) - Stitched Cloud dies; Magical Rainbow dies; Stitched Alphabet dies; (SU!) - Give it a Whirl dies; (SB) - Labels 1 dies

Paper & Ink: (SU!) - Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Pixie Pink, Coastal Caribbean, Highland Heather cardstock; Daffodil Delight classic ink;

 Extras: blending brushes, tape, glue, Copic alcohol markers, (SU!) - opal rounds


 ~ Happy Inking :)