Dashing Through the Snow

 Happy Sunday friends!  I had a li'l crafty time this afternoon and I made a --- ya know what?  It's not technically a slider card because it's actually on a swinging pendulum, but somehow a "swinging penguin on a sled doesn't quite sound right.  Anywho.... it's a FUN interactive card using It's Penguining to Look alot Like Christmas, from My Favorite Things and the cute penguin on a sled is "Dashing Through the Snow" ♥  

You can see from the photo above that the sledding penguin is on a clear acetate tab.  That was cut from the swinging pendulum from MFT's Interactive Swing Die-namics set and in the middle of the circle, I glued a Spin n Slide Disc.   ðŸ˜Š   I used foam strips behind the front layer of snow to give that pendulum room to swing without hindering it.  But I also added some foam strips on the left and right of it so he didn't keep "swinging" off the card and under the front layer.  

For the inside (pic below), I used part of a sentiment from the Stacey Yacula set, Sweet Holiday Penguins and finished the sentiment with letters from the Stitched Alphabet dies.  I had a li'l strip of the striped paper left over from the front (Cool Collab paper pad) so I added it to the inside and finished it off with the 4th penguin in this stamp set.  

Here's a short clip of how it moves....

I stamped and die cut a bunch of the (4) penguins in this set and tried out different color combos with my Copic markers, so... more cards to come!  :)  


If you are reading this, please leave me a comment!  I'd love to hear some feedback ♥

Supply List:

STAMPS:
Sweet Holiday Penguins (My Favorite Things) 

DIES: 
• Interactive Swing Die-namics (My Favorite Things) 
• Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics (My Favorite Things)   
• In Stitches Alphabet Dies (My Favorite Things)

STENCILS & SLIDER DISCS: 
• Spin & Slide Discs (My Favorite Things) 
Wavy Lines Stencil (My Favorite Things)

CARDSTOCK, INKS & MARKERS: 
• White cardstock (Stampin' Up!) 
Cool Collab paper pad (My Favorite Things)
• Coastal Cabana, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point classic ink pads (Stampin' Up!) 
• Artist's Loft alcohol markers (Michael's) 
• Copic Markers (Violeta Ink) 

Happy INKing, crafty friends!