Spinning Christmas Wreath

 Hello and welcome!  I have another easy spinning card today using SU!'s Arrange a Wreath set, some stitched circles, Buffalo Check backgound stamp ... and a button!!  

I was recently asked if I send instructions in my cards for the interactive ones so my recipient knows how it works.  And honestly, I haven't, although some like these spinning cards kinda move on their own as soon as you take them out of the envelope.  What I also find helpful is to add a li'l arrow, or a simple saying telling them to spin, turn, flip, tilt, lift, rip, etc.  I used the arrow from SU!'s Give it a Whirl set, and added "Spin" so there's no guess-work here.  ☺

SU! Arrange a Wreath interactive spinning card

Super easy to make these spinning cards and I love using a flat button.  You could also use a coin, washer, anything similar as long as it's SMOOTH and ROUND and has some depth to it.  I also agree with Jennifer McGuire that doubling up on the circle element, gluing 2 back to back so the under side is very smooth (as opposed to slightly bumpy from the diecutting) helps your element to SPIN really well.  Jennifer explains this in her video here. :)

Thanks so much for taking a peek!  Hope you're all being crafty and Inking Something up! ☺

 ♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (SU!) - Arrange a Wreath (retired)

Dies & Punches: (SU!) - Arrange a Wreath dies; Stitched Shapes dies; (Spellbinders) - Circle Layering dies (smallest circle)

Paper & Ink: (SU!) - Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow cardstock; Versamark ink (for Buffalo Check bg & snowflakes); Cherry Cobbler classic ink

Extras: (SU!) - Tombow Multi-purpose glue; Double-sided Adhesive Sheets;  (3M) -  ATG tape; a button without a domed side