Special Delivery O.T.B.

September's Outside the Box challenge has a WINTER theme!  (I know - it's not officially Fall yet, but it's good to create ahead so they are ready to go when the time is right).  

Aren't these critters ca-ute?!!  This is a brand new stamp and die set called Special Delivery, and extra die set called Cute Caravan (which has 2 different cars in it - the other one is more square on top and a li'l bit larger).

I sponged some Pixie Pink dye ink on the back white layer, then cut some triangles for trees, stuck them all in a box and flicked white acrylic paint onto them using a toothbrush (that I only use for crafting!) hoping it would make it look snowy.  Once I put my card together using the Outside the Box Level Up Dies, I decided I wanted to add some big snowflakes, so I used my SU! Christmas Layers Die.  First I added some double sided adhesive sheet to the back of my cardstock, then die-cut them.  For the snowflakes where half of it is sticking off the trees, I only peeled the backing sheet off half the snowflakes : D


OH, and I added some silver mini brads to the wheels :)  

And because I get asked this all the time on social media... YEP, these box cards do fold flat and fit in a regular A2 envelope!  (not so flat if you add alot of dimensionals, so it's best to glue them flat onto the layers which gives dimension all by themselves!)

MFT's OTB challenge this month is WINTER themed


♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (MFT) - Special Delivery 

Dies & Punches: (MFT) - Special Delivery Die-namics; Cute Caravan Die-namics; Outside the Box Level Up diesSnow Drift Die-namics; (SU!) - Christmas Layer Dies (snowflakes)

Paper & Ink: (SU!) - Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather, Black cardstock;  Pixie Pink classic ink; Memento Tuxedo Black ink 

 Extras: (SU!) - Stampin Dimensionals, silver brads; double-sided adhesive sheets; (Copic & Artist's Loft) -  alcohol markers; (Aileen's) - Tacky Glue pen 

Thanks for takin' a peek!  ~ Happy Inking