Rustic Retreat Box Card

 Happy Sunday everyone!  I had a great evening on Friday with my SU! group in a crafty Zoom meeting where we all made these box cards, except everyone decorated theirs with a different theme!  How fun is that?!!  Someone had a dog/pet theme, one was a strawberry theme, a sheep birthday theme, and a penguin Christmas theme.  Quite a few others that I didn't get to see because my phone died and I needed to get dinner going for my hubby.  Here's one of the cards I made...

SU!  Rustic Retreat tiered box card boxcard

SU!  Rustic Retreat tiered box card boxcard

You can add a piece of white cardstock to the back for writing your message.  I used a die to cut mine, but you can cut it the same size as your dsp on the front side of your back piece, so 4" x 3 1/4".

You can download my FREE tutorial for this box card project HERE.

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (SU!) -  Perfectly Plaid bundle; Rustic Retreat (retired); Buffalo Check background stamp (retired)

Dies & Punches: (SU!) -  Pine Tree punch;  Stitched So Sweetly Dies

Paper & Ink: (SU!) - Thick White, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Black cardstock; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; VersaMark ink pad

 Extras: (SU!) - Stampin' Dimensionals, white embossing powder; Tombow Multi-purpose glue; (3M) tape; (?) - Red Glitter gellyroll pen


 ~ Happy Inking :)