Punny Meerkats

 Welp, it's the 1st of September y'all, Fall is in the air! And a new challenge begins today at the Imagine That Digistamp Blog!  

A challenge player suggested I draw a meerkat, and well... I couldn't stop at just one!  I ended up with a larger than normal set again this month (7 versions of meerkats + sentiments).  So I decided to do something fun and send different digis (from this set) to the various challenge players so we have a variety in the Link-Up!  

I created 3 cards with the 3 pairs of cute meerkats....

Imagine That Digistamp - Meerkats

Imagine That Digistamp - Meerkats

Imagine That Digistamp - Meerkats

They are all colored with Copics and I created a different background on each one.  On the first, I tried a distant tree line with Copics. On the 2nd, I colored bg with Copics as well, but then I used a blender (Copic 0) to pick up some of the color, which gave it a textured "sand" look, sorta??  And the last I colored everything with Copics except the sun rays which I used a blending brush and stencil.  

Which one is your favorite??  

ALSO... if you did not play in our challenge last month, you can JUMP IN this month by contacting me to request a freebie version of this month's set and then come link up with the rest of us and you will get next month's digi-of-the-month set FREE!  

Want the whole set?

This set will be discounted all this month for only $5.99 (orig. $10) 

Have a CRAFT-astic day y'all!  :)  


♥ ♥ ♥


Stamps: (Imagine That Digistamp) - Meerkats

Dies & Punches: (SU!) - Stitched Rectangle diesBanners Pick-a-punch; Stitched Shapes dies (r); (MFT) -  Box Card Greetings; (Altenew) - Mega "Friend" die; (LLLC) - grass die


 Extras: (SU!) - Stampin' Dimensionalswhite embossing powder; (3M) tape; (We R) - Envelope Punch Board; (?) White gel pen; (Copic & Artist's Loft) - alcohol markers; (Prima) - li'l flowers with pearls


 ~ Happy Inking :)