Penguin Multi-Tiered Box Card

 Welcome back friends!  There's just something about these adorable penguins from SU!'s Penguin Place bundle that I can't get enough of.   Today's box card is for a winter birthday.  I added some colored craft wire for the balloon strings that holds those balloons up in mid-air.... LOVE that!  I also added some trees from the Perfectly Plaid bundle.  This set is great for creating fun interactive cards, box cards, fancy folds - who wouldn't love getting one of these?!  

SU! Penguin Place tiered box card, boxcard
The "Happy Birthday" die-cut is from My Favorite Things and is called "Box Card Greetings" - the other die-cut sentiment in that set says "Hello Beautiful."  I wanted to enter this into MFT's Outside the Box challenge this month which is winter themed. 

Unfortunately,  I don't happen to have any winter MFT stamps yet -- so many things on my wish list, so little money to get them.  Isn't that the life of any crafter?!!  : D

SU!  Penguin Place tiered box card

You can find my tutorial for this style/size of multi-tiered box card HERE.

If you'd like to purchase box card DIES that cut out the pieces for you, click HERE.

I get asked this alot - yes, it does fold flat and fits into a regular A2 size envelope : D





♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (SU!) - Penguin Place bundle; Perfectly Plaid 



 Extras: (SU!) - Stampin' Dimensionals;  (3M) ATG tape;  (Copic & Artist's Loft) - alcohol markers; (?) - white gel pen

Thanks for looking!  ~ Happy Inking :)