Mini Slimline Spinner + Slider

Welcome back to another crafty installment here at Ink Something!  Today's card is a mini slimline (that fits in a letter-sized envelope) and includes both a spinner on top and a slider on the bottom.  I followed the sketch challenge #559 at MFT this week using the cute Housecats stamp and die-namics.

MFT stamps Slider Spinner card with MFT Housecats

This card is for my daughter's college roommate who just adopted a new kitty after having to put her 16 yr. old tuxedo-colored emotional support cat (Fatty) down last month.  The new cat is all black, but if I colored him all black you wouldn't see the details in the cat's faces so I lightened it up a bit with a light grey.  

The sentiments I used are not from the Housecats set, it's actually from SU! Penguin Place.  The Housecat sentiments just didn't have what I needed for this specific card.  




♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (MFT) -Housecats; (SU!) - Penguin Place



 Extras: (MFT) - Spin & Slide discs; (SU!) - Tombow Multi liquid glue; (Copic & Artist's Loft) -  alcohol markers; (?) - white gel pen


 ~ Happy Inking :)