Sweater Weather Safari Birthday

 Yes, we're still enjoying shorts weather here in Oregon with temps in high 90's, but to be honest, I am always excited for the nice cooler air that Fall brings and I'm sure I have someone's birthday to celebrate this Fall.  Today's card features these cute critters by Birdie Brown called "Sweater Weather on Safari"


 I actually thought I had purchased the sister set, Sweater Weather in the Woods- but this set is cute as well - y'all prolly know by now that I ♥ all my BB sets from My Favorite Things (although the other one would have gone better with the woodsy theme of my card! LOL!)

The white birch trees in the back were part of a Paper Pumpkin kit from SU! - October 2019 In The Woods to be exact.  I thought they'd go nicely over the snowy bg on the mossy meadow c.s. from the new Whimsy & Wonder dsp in their holiday mini catalog.


MFT's OTB challenge this month is BIRTHDAY themed

MFT's day 5 of Camp Create is DIE-CUTS themed


♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (MFT) - Sweater Weather on Safari; (SU! Paper Pumpkin) - Something For Everything

Dies & Punches: (MFT) - Outside the Box Level Up dies; Box Card GreetingsSweater Weather on Safari dies; Slimline Grassy Hills dies

Paper & Ink: (SU!) - Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow cardstockWhimsy & Wonder DSPVersamark ink 

 Extras: (SU!) - White embossing powderStampin Dimensionals,  (Copic & Artist's Loft) -  alcohol markers

Thanks for takin' a peek!  ~ Happy Inking