Reindeer Waltz Pop Up Box

Happy Saturday!   Are you tired of seeing my Multi-Tiered Pop-Up Box Cards yet?  😉  I can't help it.  Ok, I digress, this one I made purely for the purpose of creating a photo tutorial of my penguin card, but I  thought the white (snow) layers might make it too difficult to see the card folds etc.  I used the same gorgeous dsp from Stampin' Up! called Whimsy & Wonder.  I seriously am going to have to buy a couple more packs of this one.  It has holographic pieces all throughout this pack and just so pretty IRL!  

You can download my PDF tutorial on this card HERE.


One of the ornaments on this paper has a reindeer face on it, which reminded me of an older set I have called "Reindeer Waltz" clear art stamps from when I designed for Layers of Color (are no longer in business).  I thought they would go nicely with these trees from SU!'s Perfectly Plaid stamp set & punch.


The Stitched Snowdrift layers were created using dies from My Favorite Things.  The colored card base is Mint Macaron by Stampin' Up!


The card folds flat(ish) for putting in an envelope and mailing (would take extra postage) or hand-delivering. I used my nifty Envelope Punch Board (We R Memory Keepers) to easily create the matching envelope using a 9 1/2" square piece of dsp. 


Of course the paper is double-sided and so the inside has lil holographic stars amongst lovely trees!


SUPPLIES:

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (SU!) -  Perfectly Plaid bundle; (LOC) - Reindeer Waltz (r)



 Extras: (SU!) - Stampin' Dimensionals, white embossing powder; (3M) tape; (We R) - Envelope Punch Board


 ~ Happy Inking :)