In the Plaid Woods

 Today's card is one I made a week or 2 ago and forgot to post it here.  It was another sister throwdown challenge which was to use the Perfectly Plaid set (by Stampin' Up!)) with Fall colors.  Only after I finished my card did I realize that I hadn't actually used the stamp set at all! 🤣  I HAD inked up a stamp or 2 from the set but they didn't end up in my card.  I DID however use the tree punch that came in the bundle.  


Even this stamp set is Christmas themed, with the Fall colors I decided to make it into a birthday card, possibly for a guy.  

•  The Plaid Tidings papers were cut into rectangles and glued side-by-side onto the Peacock layer. 

•  I cut trees out of the Crumb Cake c.s. and ran the negative strip  through with a herringbone embossing folder and popped it up over the plaid rectangles with dimensionals.  

•  I ran twine thru buttons and adhered with glue dots.

•  Happy Birthday was white embossed onto that pretty rainbow glitter cardstock and popped it up with dimensionals.

•  I backed the moose with a black moose for some shadow and set it apart from the crumb cake since it was the same color.  

•  Card base is Rich Razzleberry

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: (SU!) - Merry Moose

Dies & Punches: (SU!) - Tree punch, Moose punch, Banners Pick-a-Punch

Paper & Ink: (SU!) - Rich Razzleberry, Peacock, Crumb Cake cardstock; Rainbow Glimmer Paper; Plaid Tidings dsp; Versamark ink; Crumb Cake classic ink

Extras:  (SU!) - white embossing powder; clear blocks; (?) - buttons, twine, herringbone embossing folder


  Here's a couple pics of our fur baby at the park.  She met a lil friend to play chase with 😊



Thanks for looking - Happy INKING!