Hello Beautiful

 Today's card is a Fall-inspired pop up box card that I created as a pick-me-up after a long week.  Let's just say the last 10 years of digital memories and family cookbook, my store's digital art files and more... gone!  Very heartbreaking.  Luckily, with the help of my creative projects team, I got most, if not all, of my art files back.  Huge thanks to Deanne and Helen ♥  

So I had a play with my new Box Card Bouquet dies and some Rainbow Glimmer paper and made this collapsible pop up card and it cheered me up a bit! 

MFT stamps outside the box boxcard

The rainbow glimmer paper I used for the front stitched label, the "hello beautiful", the side layers and the stitched piece in back of the flowers are from Stampin' Up! and it's pretty thick, but so so pretty when the light hits it!  

Nothing is inked with this card - it's all die cutting with MFT Die-namics!  (A complete list of supplies used are at the end of this post.) 


Thank you for looking today.  If you have used a great data recovery place and would recommend them, I'd love to hear about it!  :)  Happy INKing!!