Outside the Box - Birthday #2

 Happy Sunday everyone!  I have a sister-in-law's birthday coming up and this month's  Outside the Box Challenge is BIRTHDAY BONANZA, so I'm back with my 2nd entry for this challenge.  

For this one, I used my digi stamp, "Leesa's Tulip" from Imagine That Digistamp, along with a mish-mash of SU! stamps and dies, and of course MFT's Outside the Box Level Up dies to create a floral birthday box.  You'll find my supply list with links at the end of this post 🌷





♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (ITD) - Leesa's Tulip; (MFT) - Up in the Air; (SU!) Welcoming Window; Pretty Perennials & Springtime Joy (retired)

Dies & Punches: (MFT) -  Outside the Box Level Up dies; Slimline Grassy Hills Die-namics;  (SU!) - Pretty Perennials dies (retired); (LaLa Land Crafts) - Heart Fence die


 Extras: (SU!) - Stampin' Dimensionals; (Copic & Artist's Loft) alcohol markers


 ~ Happy Inking :)