Outside the Box - Birthday #3

Hello crafty peeps!  I'm back with yet another  Outside the Box Challenge entry.... Happy Purrthday

 This month MFT is celebrating it's 15th year in business so their OTB challenge theme is BIRTHDAY BONANZA --- and I've got lots of birthdays to make cards for so this is a great month to create and be ready when those days come!

For this one, I used MFT's Housecats stamps & dies, and of course MFT's Outside the Box Level Up dies (which are required for this challenge).  My supply list with links are at the end of this post 😺 




They fold pretty flat inside an A2 envelope.  I did add a piece of dry embossed card front in the front of my card in the envelope just for more protection and sturdiness during mailing.


My youngest daughter in college has a roommate that has a live-in cat (emotional support animal) and my daughter has lot of plants!  They each try to keep their respective live creatures in their own rooms but occasionally the cat gets into a plant or two.  This stamp set is PURRFECT for her/them!

Here's a pic of my daughter's plants.  They aren't usually all grouped together like this, but she was coming home for over a couple of weeks, so she put them in the livingroom for her roommies to water 😉


Challenges:


♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (MFT) -Housecats


Paper & Ink: (SU!) - Basic White cardstockMemento Tuxedo Black ink pad; (Doodlebug Design Inc) - Spring Garden double-sided cardstock; (MFT) - Wallpaper Patterns Paper Pad

 Extras: (SU!) - Tombow Multi liquid glue; (Copic & Artist's Loft) alcohol markers


 ~ Happy Inking :)