Love U 2 the Moon & Back


My first play with Distress Oxide inks!  Oh boy are these fun and challenging.  I will definitely have to watch some videos on how to use these.   I have way more layers of color on this baby than it looks in this photo!  The nice thing about these inks is that once they dry, you can keep layering color on top of color.  I was going for an under water card, but then decided it looked a bit more like a galaxy.  Now that I see it on my computer, nope!  It looks more like this martian should be in a yellow submarine!  LOL!! 

 Two of my oxide inks were in this week's Color Throwdown #649 so I added a bit of green with the martian and ... Wha-La!  




QUESTION...
What is YOUR favorite way to use distress oxide inks?  I'd love to know!

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (Imagine That Digistamp) -  To the Moon & Back

Dies & Punches: (SU!) - Stitched Shapes dies (retired); Banners Pick-a-Punch

Paper & Ink: (SU!) - Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Smokey Slate cardstock;  Craft White ink

Extras:  (Copic & Artist's Loft) - alcohol markers; (SU!) - Basic Rhinestone jewels; (?) - white gel pen; printer/inkjet ink


Thanks for looking!  Happy INKing!
-Kris