Unicorns & Glitter - Color Throwdown 648

 Happy Sunday!  Today's card may look a li'l bit similar to my last 2 cards with pink clouds, but it is a bit different in that I alternated pink and orange when sponging my clouds, and added some green grass.  What do you think? 

Loving this Birdie Brown stamp set from MFT called "Unicorns & Glitter".  And btw... I DID mean to mount the top layer wonky, to show a li'l bit more orange on the corners.  

I  recently started following a challenge blog called Color Throwdown and decided to play with this week's combo:  Pink, Orange, Purple, and Green!


This color challenge ends tomorrow (Monday, 28th) so there's still a li'l bit of time to play!  I love a good color challenge... and/or a sketch!  It really helps me get started.  

♥ ♥ ♥



Dies & Punches: (MFT) - Slimline Grassy Hills dies


Extras: (SU!) - Blending Brushes; Stampin' Dimensionals; white self-adhesive sequins; (Copic & Artist's Loft) alcohol markers


Thanks for looking ~ Happy Inking :)