MFT Color Challenge 2 Ways

 Hey there friends!  

It's time for another color challenge at My Favorite Things!  I know, I know... you may be thinking, "But you just won their last challenge!" and you'd be right!  *still* giddy about that.   I am playing along this time for the sheer pleasure of creating with this color combo.... Pixie Pink and Lime Green!  They also threw in a light pink and dark brown and I created not one, but 2 cards using this combo.  Go check it out and enter for yourself!  Someone's going to be the recipient of a $50 gc to My Favorite Things!  BUT WAIT... check out my cards first, LOL! 

The MFT team is amazing and I was inspired by Nicky Meek's card HERE for both my cards (( the PINK clouds)).  The stamp and die set are called "Pawty Time" illustrated by Stacey Yacula.

Next, I created an interactive SWINGing card using my digi stamp, "Marleen's Swing" and MFT's interactive Swing die-namics.  (all supplies linked at end)

I do realize now, I should have colored her dress green instead of pink, but i thought it would be too much green at the time.  It is what it is!  :)   


here's a short clip of it in action!

(to view it full screen, click the white square in bottom right corner of video)



 SUPPLIES FOR PAWTY TIME CARD:

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps & Stencils: (MFT) - Pawty Time Stamps; Cloud stencil



 Extras: (SU!) - Foam Adhesive Strips; Stampin' Dimensionals; (Copic & Artist's Loft) alcohol markers; (Creative Impressions) Green spiral clip; (The Twinery) Pink Sorbet baker's twine
 

SUPPLIES FOR SWINGING CARD:

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps & Stencils: (ITD) - Marleen's Swing digi stamp; (MFT) - Itty Bitty Basics stamps; (SU) Butterfly Gala stamps - retired; (MFT) Cloud Stencil

Dies & Punches: (MFT) - Interactive Swing Die-namics; Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics;  (SU!) - Stitched Rectangles dies, Butterfly Duo punch - retired


 Extras: (MFT) Spin & Slide Discs; (SU!) - Foam Adhesive Strips; (Copic & Artist's Loft) alcohol markers; (Lawn Fawn)  Post-it Adhesive Roll

 ~ Happy Inking :)