MFT Color Challenge 166 - Pawty Time


How CUTE are these stamps?!  

This year, since really diving back into cardmaking, I've purchased quite a few dies from My Favorite Things (MFT), and of course CLOUD STENCILS which are my favorite things right now. I also just recently purchased two stamp sets ---- 30% off on Wednesday Blitzday --- so I thought I'd put one to use and play along with their Color Challenge #166 this week:



 ♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps & Stencils: (MFT) - Pawty Time StampsRolling Cloud Stencil

Dies & Punches: (MFT) - Pawty Time dies; (Stampin' Up!/SU!) - Stitched Rectangle dies, Banners Pick a Punch

Paper: (SU!) - Basic White cardstock; Highland Heather; Grey Granite

Ink & Extras: (SU!) - Cool Caribbean classic ink; Stampin' Dimensionals, (Scotch) AGT tape, 3M double-sided foam tape; (Copic & Artist's Loft) alcohol markers


Thanks for looking ~ Happy Inking :)