It's Pawty Time with an Easel Card

 Happy Sunday friends!   I made another card using the Wednesday Sketch Challenge at My Favorite Things - it's such an easy sketch to follow. 


I added Wink of Stella for a bit of shine on the ribbon and polka-dots, and doggie's kerchief and pom-pom.

Once I was almost done, I really wanted to add the cute li'l banner at the top but it didn't fit the sketch, so I used it to prop the front of card up when it's opened (creating an easel card), by cutting 4 of the banners and gluing them on top of each other for dimension.  Is that cheating on the sketch?  I don't think so as it's technically on the inside :)  


Here is the sketch - I turned it counter-clockwise 90 degrees

 ♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps & Stencils: (MFT) - Pawty Time Stamps

Dies & Punches: (MFT) - Pawty Time dies
(SU!) - Stitched Shapes dies, Banners Pick a Punch

Paper: (SU!) - Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana cardstock; (patterned cardstock from my stash)

Ink & Extras: (SU!) - Cool Caribbean, Granny Apple Green classic inks; Stampin' Dimensionals, (Scotch) AGT tape; (Copic & Artist's Loft) alcohol markers; dew drops


 ~ Happy Inking :)