Interactive Wheel + a Slider in One for Father's Day

Hiya friends,

It's coming up on Father's Day this weekend, so I made my husband a fun interactive card, combining a SPiNNiNG WHeeL and a SLiDeR into one! He's always giving me pointers on my interactive cards - sometimes really WACKY ones that I can't fathom, but this is what I came up with using my own "Humphrey's Rowboat" digi stamp set and sentiments from same set + the "Fishing Bear" set.

The sky didn't quite come out as I had imagined.... but it works :)  


Here's a short clip of it in action....

(to view it larger, click the white square icon in bottom right corner of video)



♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (Imagine That Digistamp) - Humphrey's RowboatFishing Bear 

Stencils:  (MFT) - Cloud Stencil; Sun rays (Paper Pumpkin - retired March 2021 kit) 

Dies & Punches: (SU!) - Give it a Whirl dies; (MFT) - Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics ... I used the diecut as a stencil to sponge on the waves; Spin & Slide Channel Dies


Ink & Extras: (SU!) - Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight classic inks; Stampin' Dimensionals; Foam Adhesive  Strips; (Scotch) AGT tape; (Copic & Artist's Loft) alcohol markers; (Lawn Fawn) Post-it Note tape


Thanks for looking and I wish you all a Happy Father's Day weekend!
-Kris