Interactive Bear & Sliding Fish

 Hello again... welcome to another fun interactive card!  Yesterday I watched Laura's video on MFTv - I love all of her cute interactive cards and so I wanted to give this one a try.  

I actually took an older drawing I had released back in 2013 and redrew it, upgrading it a bit.  This one is called "Fishing Bear 2.0" and is now available at Imagine That Digistamp 😃 

Imagine That Digistamp Fishing Bear interactive card

When you PULL the tab, 2 things happen... 

•  the bear's arm pops up holding 3 fish on a hook, and
•  the big yellow fish slides across to meet up with his friends!

Imagine That Digistamp Fishing Bear interactive

I added sparkly gold glitter pen to all the fish, including the one on the bear's hat.


I did not do a tutorial on this, but I do have a short video clip of how it moves. 

(to view it full screen, click the white square icon in bottom right corner of video)
 


A FEW NOTES ABOUT MY CARD:

  • I pretty much followed her video instructions.  I do not have the Meet in the Middle Die-namics -- instead I used my Word Window punch (retired) by Stampin' Up! which actually worked perfectly for the swinging mechanism between layers.  
  • I also do not yet have wave dies, so I used my wave stencil and traced them onto cardstock and fussy cut them out.  

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (Imagine That Digistamp) -  Fishing Bear; (MFT) - Best Catch Ever; Interactive labels

Stencils:  (MFT) - Cloud Stencil; Make Waves Stencil 

Dies & Punches: (MFT) - Spin & Slide Channel Die-namics; Interactive Swing Die-namics; (SU!) - Word Window Punch - retired; Banners Pick a Punch


Ink & Extras: (SU!) - Balmy Blue,,Pool Party, Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana,classic ink; White Craft Ink; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Stampin' DimensionalsFoam Adhesive  Strips; (Scotch) AGT tape; (Copic & Artist's Lo


ft) alcohol markers; (Lawn Fawn) Post-it Note tape; Clear sparkly gelly roll pen


Thanks for looking!  Please leave me a comment if you viewed this :) 
-Kris