3 Fun Interactive Goat Cards

 It's the first of May which means a new Digi-of-the-Month challenge at Imagine That Digistamp.  For May, the DOTM is "Go Fly a Kite" and a I have made 3 fun interactive cards using it as well as another new release called, "Goat Crazy" along with the Interactive Swing Dies and the Rolling Cloud Stencil from My Favorite Things! 


How FUN are these?!!  





And this next card is not an interactive but I used the lil mouse from this set.



Hop over to the challenge blog and ENTER during May and you will get June's set FREE!

I'm also entering my Kite card at MFT's color challenge #164
 


♥  ♥  ♥

Supply List:

DIGITAL STAMPS: 
Go Fly a Kite (Imagine That Digistamp) 
Goat Crazy (Imagine That Digistamp) 

DIES: 
Interactive Swing Die-namics (My Favorite Things) 
Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics (My Favorite Things)  
Grass Die-namics (one I used is retired - My Favorite Things) 
Stitched Rectangle Dies (Stampin' Up!) 

STENCILS, SPINNER DISCS & TWINE: 
Spin & Slide Discs (My Favorite Things) 
Rolling Cloud Stencils (My Favorite Things)
Baker's Twine (The Twinery)  

CARDSTOCK, INKS & MARKERS: 
• Cool Caribbean, Highland Heather, Pixie Pink, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green classic ink pads (Stampin' Up!) 
Copic Markers (Violeta Ink) 

Happy INKing, crafty friends!