Jungle Themed Swinging Pop Up Shadowbox Card

Hello again crafty friends!  I made another Pop Up Shadowbox Card today, and this time I added a swinging sloth!  This jungle theme suits my younger daughter more than yesterday's card (for my eldest dd).  For this card I used 5 different digi sets from my shop, along with the cloud dies and swing die from My Favorite Things. 




Here's how I did the inside.  I glued a spinner disc to the back tree, then I cut the swinging arm from the interactive swing die-namics set and then glued the circle piece (also in that die set) on top so the arm doesn't come flying off the disc.  


Then I added the paper boxes I made to the back layer so I can attach the greenery (upper and lower trees) to them to create a middle layer. 


Then I glued the giraffe to the front of the middle tree layer, and I added a couple of pop dots behind the front tree layer to attach the right sloth.  And finally I added the elephant with parrot directly behind the front tree layer.  


and again I kept the front pretty simple!  

Li'l clip of the SWINGING sloth! :) 

Again, if you'd like to create a Pop Up Shadow Box card, you'll find a great video tutorial by Jennifer McGuire HERE, which is what I followed for both this one and yesterday's cards!  

 ♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: (Imagine That Digistamp) - Gator News, Lazy Sloth, Hanging Sloth, Giraffe with Coffee, Ellie's Pirate Costume; (Stampin' Up!) - Dec. 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit, "Something for Everything" (retired)


Paper: (SU!) - Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, White; DSP (retired)

Ink & Extras: (SU!) - Granny Apple Green Classic Inks, Versamark, Black Memento Ink; (Copic) - alcohol markers; (SU!) Paper Trimmer, Tear n' Tape; (Scotch) - ATG tape


Thanks for looking ~ Happy Inking :)