Apartment Sweet Apartment

 Hello! Today's card is one I made for my daughter who just graduated college and has moved into her first "real" apartment!  I used Stampin' Up!'s "Welcoming Window" stamp and die set.  This is also the stamp set my daughter gifted me for Mother's Day! 💖

This card started out like this....


But then I remembered a photo she texted me several days prior of her sitting on her couch in her new apartment and I thought, "Perfect!"  So, using an craft knife, I cut the window down the middle and glued the frame to the yellow cardstock behind it (and removed the dimensionals).


I generated the sentiment on my computer...

and it just happened that her blouse matched the brick color of her apartment & card!


What do ya think?  I like both versions but I always love to see my daughter... who happens to live clear across the country in PA (I'm in Oregon) so I don't get to see her very often.  So I'm a li'l partial to the final card, Lol!  :) 

 ♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: (Stampin' Up!) - Welcoming Window

Dies & Punches: (Stampin' Up!) - Welcoming Window Dies

Paper: (SU!) - Basic Grey, Basic White; Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight

Ink & Extras: (SU!) - Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Terracotta Tile Classic Inks; (SU!) Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals; (Scotch) - ATG tape


Thanks for looking ~ Happy Inking :)