Another Accordion Window Card

It's my sister's 50th birthday next week, and she's also a card maker, so I wanted to create something special (and impressive) for her milestone birthday.  I used a couple of my Sloth digi stamps along with Stampin' Up!'s Pretty Perennials stamps and dies (full list of supplies at the end).

This style of card does take TIME... but I made this just after I had figured out the measurements for my first accordion window card here, so it was fresh in my mind.  

Here's a couple more photos closer up of each panel...



I had to make my own envelope as the size of this card when folded up is about 4 1/2 x 6 1/2.  

So I gusseted the edges (is that the right word?) and added magnets for closure.

and since I didn't fit "50th" on the card itself, I put it on the front of the envelope, since the magnets hold it close, she doesn't have to destroy the envelope.


  ♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: (Imagine That Digistamp) - Lazy Sloth, Hanging Sloth(Stampin' Up!) - Pretty Perennials, Approaching Perfection-retired

Dies & Punches: (Stampin' Up!) - Pretty Perennials, Ornate Layers Dies, Butterfly Duo punch-retired; (Altenew) Mega Happy die; Mega Numbers dies

Paper: (SU!) - Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Basic White cardstock; Flirty Flamingo & Blushing Bride dsp

Ink & Extras: (SU!) - Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Cool Caribbean Classic Inks; Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear 'n Tape; (Scotch) - ATG tape


Thanks for looking ~ Happy Inking :)