April Digi-of-the-Month Spinner Cards Tutorial

 Hello crafty friends!  I do have another fun interactive card tutorial to share today - this time with a Mother's Day theme, but can be suited for any holiday or occasion!  I used images from my brand new digital kit and DOTM for April!  and better yet, they are both ON SALE all this month!!   I encourage you all to pop over and play along in our progressive digi-of-the-month challenge so you can receive next month's digi set FREE!  



Video Tutorial and list of supplies & tips below:

VIDEO IS TEMPORARILY UNVAILABLE



STAMP SET USED:

DIES USED:
PAPER TRIMMER/SCORER:

Card base = 11" x 4 1/4"; score at 5 1/2"
Top patterned layer = 4" x 5 1/4"
White piece between card base and patterned paper = 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Inside white piece = 4" x 5 1/4"

TIPS:
  • I pasted the images I wanted from kit into a MS Word Document then resized to fit my card. The widest part of the table top measures 3". Then I added the teapot kitty and shrunk it down to fit on table top. 
  • Whatever you are using for your spinner image, you'll want to size it slightly larger than the mechanism you use to make it spin. *If you don't have the Spinner Discs, you can punch circles and use round dimensionals (foam dots) and stick dimes or pennies to them. *Note: in my original spinner I used dimes, but even after cleaning them with alcohol, they left black scratch marks on the white table. So for tutorial I used the spin discs which I like better anyways. :)
Thanks for watching!