A Vertical Pop Up Flip Card - Paper Pumpkin Alternative

Today's card started out just like my last one, but it ended up vertical instead and I like it that way as well!  With the circle being attached to a scored "waving" piece, it kinda wiggles as you open the card and stops centered which I like.  Again, I used February's Paper Pumpkin kit called, "Bouquet of Hope."


It works to have pieces extending past the circle, but only the side of the cut-out, so it will lay flat when you close it back up. 


I did adjust the mechanism piece so that it doesn't stick out from behind the circle, so I cut it at 2 1/2" x 4" and scored along the 4" side at 1", 2", and 3".  The li'l tab on top is cut at 2 1/4" x 3/4" and scored at 1 1/4".

 ♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: SU! - February 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit: Bouquet of Hope

Dies & Punches: SU! - Stitched Shapes Dies; Ornate Borders Dies; Pretty Perennials

Paper: SU! - Feb. 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit; Merry Merlot cardstock

Ink & Extras: SU! - Cherry Cobbler ink (Merry Merlot was way too dark for some reason); Stampin' Dimensionals; 3M ATG tape


Thanks so much for visiting ~ Happy Inking :)