Bling Challenge at Imagine That Digistamp

I almost forgot to post my tag project here on my blog for my own Birthday challenge this past week!  There's still a few more hours to link up your TAG project over on my store blog HERE.  Everyone who links up will receive a brand new digi set FREE (will be revealed after challenge ends)!

And actually, this is perfect timing, because my tag creation also fits this next week's challenge Feb 22-28, which is BLING!  

I created a tall gift bag from Stampin' Up!'s Sale-abration catalog called "Flower & Field" - I LOVE this paper!  And this gift bag was really simple to create.  I followed a tutorial on YT.  And then I created this tag using my digi set, "Shopping Sandy"


This gift bag is perfect size for some body spray by Bath & Body Works.



I added some BLING to my tag as well, which is the theme for this week's challenge!

Sparkly gellyroll pen on the glasses and bracelet, dazzling diamonds around the white layer, rhinestone gems, stickles on shopping bags, and silver glitter on her earring!  

Thanks for stopping by -

 Have a CRAFT-astic Day!