Sending Hearts - Paper Pumpkin Alternative


Having fun with January 2021 Paper Pumpkin set, "Sending Hearts"

I also used one of the 2 free card kits I received from my Stampin' Up! upline, Joanne Maddi.  She sent the red layer, already embossed with the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder, and the 2 red scalloped hearts + 2 white hearts.  Her kits do not have any stamping on them so it's up to our imagination - here's what I did!

I stamped one white heart with the Buffalo Check bg stamp and the other with the hearts stamp from this month's Paper Pumpkin set. 

Then I stamped the XOXO in Smokey Slate on the white layer and then ran it through with the Subtle 3D embossing folder.  I also added Smoky Slate border behind the white using Ornate Borders dies.  

The PP stamp set only comes with one snail, but I did the reverse stamping technique to get him the opposite direction by stamping him onto a silicone mat (the one I use with my Stamparatus) and then quickly laying white c.s. over it and rubbing with my finger.  It did come out a tiny bit blurred.  I used a black pen to make the dash lines from LOVE to YOU and added gems.  

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: SU! January 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit "Sending Hearts"

Dies & Punches: SU! 'Ornate Borders' dies; 'Many Hearts' dies

Embossing Folder:  Dainty Diamonds 3D; Subtle 3D

Paper: SU! Real Red, Whisper White, Smokey Slate

Ink & Extras: SU! Real Red, Smokey Slate, Black Memento, Copics, gems


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!