NEW Progressive DOTM Challenge

First of all, I don't know if she'll pop by my blog today or not, but I want to wish my daughter Carly a very HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!!  She's clear across the country, in her senior year of college, so I'm a bit sad that spending my kids' birthdays with them are getting fewer and fewer.  Very excited though that they'll all be home for Christmas ♥   Speaking of Christmas....


Today begins a NEW PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE over on my store blog HERE.- 

which means FREE DIGIS for all!  I invite you to come SIGN UP to get the first month's free!

I originally wanted to color her dress teal or yellow, but BOTH those Copics were dry :(  So, I resorted to orange which maybe wasn't the best color, but ... 'tis what it is!  

In order to receive December's DOTM free, you'll need to create a project using November's image, which is "Marleen's Stocking" and come link up to the challenge post HERE before Dec. 1st.


Pop by Imagine That Digistamp blog to see what Deanne & Hilde created using November's DOTM!