Slimline Magic Wallet Card

 Slim line Magic Wallet card fits into a business envelope!

*Christmas music playing in background*


There's only ONE $20 bill in this card, but it "Magically" switches sides each time it opens!

"The sentiment also switches sides!  



VIDEO TUTORIAL
I followed this one by Jan Mansor Brown https://youtu.be/ULB4TY6-oEY for the mechanics of this card - except I changed measurements to fit a slim line card. Here are those ...

• BASE PIECES - 4 pcs of same color cardstock cut at 3 5/8" x 8 5/8"

• INSIDE (dsp) PIECES - 2 pcs of dsp cut at 3 3/8" x 8 3/8"

• OUTSIDE (dsp) PIECES - IF you want to use just 1 full-length pc of dsp for outsides, you'd cut 2 pcs of dsp cut at 3 3/8" x 8 3/8" as above ---- IF you want the outside to have 2 dsp's like mine, I cut 2 pcs (In good taste - upper) at 3 3/8" x 5 3/8", and 2 pcs (Painted Seasons - lower) at 3 3/8" x 2 3/4"

 
Sorry for the shaky video, I had to hold my camera with one hand while I flip with other, thus why I don't make video tutorials 😄

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used:  SU! Painted Seasons (retired) and Oct. 2020 Paper Pumpkin "Joy to the World"

Paper used:  SU! Painted Seasons dsp (retired), In Good Taste (current)