Paper Pumpkin Alternatives - Accordian Fold Cards

I created these 2 cards for my daughters in college.  I was inspired by Rachel Tessman's accordian fold technique.  Full recipe is listed last picture of each card.  :) 

 



I added Wink of Stella to the image on front of card - here's a better looksee ;) 


♥  ♥  ♥

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kits - Feb. 2019 Grown with Kindness; March 2020, No Matter the Weather; April 2020, My Wonderful Family; May 2020, A Kit in Color; June 2020, Box of Sunshine
Dies:  SU! Ornate Layers and Borders; pick a banner punch; stitched shapes
Cardstock:  SU! Pool Party; Granny Apple Green, thick White
Patterned Paper:  SU! retired designer series paper
Inks:  SU! Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit, Black Memento + alcohol markers
Extra: SU! gems, Wink of Stella, embossing folder, dimensionals, tape

♥  ♥  ♥

and here's is the 2nd I made for my older daughter...





♥  ♥  ♥
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kits -  June 2020, Box of Sunshine
Dies:  SU! Ornate Layers and Borders; Stitched So Sweetly
Cardstock:  SU! Pear Pizzaz; Poppy Parade; thick White
Patterned Paper:  SU! Ornate Garden 
Inks:  SU! Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Black Memento + alcohol markers
Extra: SU! sequins, dimensionals, tape


Happy Crafting!