Origami Treat Box

I tend to go in phases between making cards and making gift boxes or bags.  This is one I've made before, super simple origami fold box and then for the "cover" you can use any lightweight board like a cereal box!  You can find instructions on SplitcoastStampers here

I used a Stampin' Up! stamp, dies and paper set called "Lovely Lily Pad" - it was a free SAB set that you could get during Sale-a-Bration earlier this year.  I stamped in versamark ink and heat embossed in white e.p. onto Flirty Flamingo cardstock and highlighted with Wink of Stella pen. My ribbon is actually not as orange as the picture makes it, IRL it's more coraly-pink.  

You can decorate the inside top lid if you wish.  

It's a really good sized box - would also be great for storing stamped images or extra die-cuts... or li'l gifts like wrapped candies, tea-light candles etc!