Let Hope Shine - Demo Swap

Today's card uses the Stampin' Up! set, "High Tide" from the June 2020 - May 2021 annual catalog, page 27.  In fact, I created 10 of this card for a Demonstrator Swap I participated in.  I suggested to my upline that maybe we could do a "CASE the catty" swap with her downline demos in our FB group and she very happy to get that going, so here are my swap cards.... 


♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: SU! 'High Tide' 

Dies & Punches: SU! Stitched Shapes dies & 'Stitched So Sweetly' dies 

Paper: SU! Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Blushing Bride

Ink & Extras: SU! Pretty Peacock, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzaz, Versamark; white embossing powder & heat gun; dimensionals, 'Artistry Blooms' sequins; Flirty Flamingo ink refill, spritzer, paper snips

♥ ♥ ♥

and here is a collage I put together of all the swap cards from 10 of us...

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!