Secret Message Cards


These are really fun and easier-than-they-look to create!  I've provided pictures of all the sides of these cards, but sometimes it helps to watch a video of how it works, so here is the video tutorial I followed, however... I did change all the dimensions to fit a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" card (so it used 3 equal sections inside instead of 4).  


Now, if you lie it down with the middle fold pointed up, 
you can separate the 2 sections to find a "hidden" middle part!


Next, if you turn the card over, you also have a back side....


and do the same with lying it flat with the middle fold pointing up 
and separate it to find yet a 2nd "hidden" message area!


Here is another version of this card that I made for my Stampin' Up! upline demonstrator...







All products used are Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by!