Hershey Kiss Gift Card Holder


I love finding new gift boxes and fancy card folds, and this one is called the Hershey Kiss Gift Card Holder - you can find lots of video tutorials if you search YouTube for them.  

For this particular one, I followed Joyce's blog post here - she lists out the dimensions for cardstock/papers and offers a video as well.  I did switch out the image for my own drawing/digi of "Flamingo Christmas" and I used 6 Hershey Nuggets because I didn't have any kisses available at the time I created this one... so I put 2 flat backs together and got 6 nuggets in.    See pic below for my updated box after I purchased the kisses.  The papers are called "Let it Snow" from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalog, 2019.

Thanks so all the crafty peeps who come up with these FUN projects to share with the rest of us. 



Pop over to my store for lots more Christmas digis and papers you can use to create your own Christmas projects and cards!  

Entering this into ...

Lisa D's 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Challenge 60:  Twist - use 3 layers